Deposit & Cancellation
A $150 deposit is required at the time of booking. The rest of the balance is due 30 days prior to the date of your hunt!
- We accept personal and corporate checks for deposit and final payment as long as the payments are made 30 days prior to the hunt date
- All payments must be in U.S. currency
- Any on-site payments can be made in cash
- Any additional special tags should be purchased ahead of time
- Choice of hunt dates will be in the order of deposits received
Once we have received the deposit or payment in full the reservation is made on behalf of the guest and the cancellation policy is in effect.
Exceptions to this policy cannot be made for any reason, including weather or personal emergencies. We run an extremely high-quality, tight-margin program, with limited space.
1) Deposits are non-refundable.
2) If you cancel before 30 days before the first day of the hunt that you are registered for, your deposit can be used for another date if we have an opening. This is valid for the same hunting season.
3) If you cancel within 30 days of the first day of your hunt, you will only receive a refund if we can fill your spot. Your deposit is non-refundable but can be used towards a future date of the same season if we have an opening.
4) There is no refund for arriving late or leaving early. There are no partial refunds for any services not used while at camp.
5) USOC is not responsible for expenses incurred in preparation for a canceled trip, such as airline tickets, or for costs incurred due to travel delays, flight cancellation, or illness.
6) All cancellations must be received in writing via e-mail at Dana@myusoc.com or Info@myusoc.com
If you have any questions regarding our cancellation policy, please call for a detailed explanation.